MediaFire.com is a website that allows you to upload numerous files at once (or large files), and then send a link to a friend.
When your friend clicks the link, MediaFire then downloads your files to your friend’s computer.
So basically it’s an easy way to transfer files to a friend.
This tutorial goes over how to upload & share your download link with your friend in only 6 easy steps!
Go to http://mediafire.com (click link) and click on the big green button.
- After clicking the Green button, a window will popup.
- Note the instructions as you might need them in Step 3: “Use CTRL+Mouse Click to select multiple files”.
- Click on the yellow box (and a new window pops up).
- In the new window, select the file (or files) you want to upload.
- If you have more than 1 file in a folder you’d like to upload:
- hold the CTRL key on your keyboard
- (with key held) use your Mouse to highlight all the files you want to upload.
- With files all selected, click the Open button.
- might look different if you are using Mac, but the button should still say “Open”.
- The window will close, and you now click on the green Begin Uploading button.
- Your uploading will begin, and now you just wait till it’s done.
- Once uploading is complete, you will see your file in the window with a blue Share link.
- Click the Share link.
A new window will popup, and you click the “Copy Link” link.
- With the link “copied”, you now just go into your email account, start an Email, and “Paste” the code into the body of the email.
- Pasting can be done by right-clicking (Mouse) in the body area, and selecting “Paste”.
- Pasting can also be done by hitting CTRL+V on your keyboard.
- Address the email to: [email protected]
- or any other email for the person you are dealing with at BizSiteNow.
- That’s it!